英专8级给你翻译的,因为我也蛮喜欢这首歌的。网上那些翻译有前穗桐些软过头
Get Jinxed
Blah blah blablah
Wanna join me, come and play.
宝贝想和来我一起玩吗 ?
But I might shoot you, in your face.
但可能我会朝你开枪,打烂你那张猪脸
Bombs and bullets will, do the trick.
炸药族宽和子弹们将要上演一场史诗的恶作剧
What we need here, is a little bit of panic!
我们这需要的,只是一点小小的恐慌
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you ever wanna catch me?
你到底有在认真抓捕我吗 ?
Right now I\'m feeling ignored!
因为现在我反倒感觉被冷落了!
So can you try a little harder?
所以请你可不可以再努力点啊?
I'm really getting bored!
不然我真TM的快无聊死了
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on, shoot faster,
Come on, 再射快点..
Just a little bit of energy!
不过是一点点能量而慧坦已
I wanna try something fun right now,
我现在只想找点乐子
I guess some people call it anarchy!
就是要让这里成为无政府状态
Let's blow this city to ashes,
让我们把城市化成灰烬吧..
And see what Pow-Pow thinks.
我的嘣嘣抢都要快乐翻天了
It's such pathetic neatness,
这里真是整洁的让人可悲,
But not for long 'cause it'll get jinxed!
但不会持续太久,这里就会被JinX推翻
--------(100轮轰炸以后)----------------------------------------------------------------------
So much Better, so much fun
这样好多了,有趣多了
Let's start from scratch and , blow up the sun..
让我们从头开始,引爆那太阳..